dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB database development, management, and administration. The IDE allows you to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, analyze table data via an intuitive interface.
The MySQL client delivers data and schema comparison and synchronization tools, database reporting tools, backup options with scheduling, and much more.
- Broad Compatibility Options (MySQL, MariaDB Server, Percona, Galera Cluster, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, TokuDB, Sphinx, Tencent Cloud).
- Intelligent SQL coding (code completion, formatting, MySQL prompt, and code snippets bring convenience and effectiveness to your SQL code writing).
- Schema/Data Comparison and Sync.
- Data Generator - supports all MySQL data types, includes a large number of meaningful generators with customizable settings, and allows generating data via the command-line interface.
- Visual Query Builder - visual query creation with diagram and expression editor. Queries of any complexity can be created in several seconds. The GUI tool automatically adds joins between tables and allows working with INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE statements.
- Database Designer - database diagram for creating, analyzing, reverse-engineering, printing and customizing your MySQL databases. -Import/Export Data - fill MySQL databases with external data using our export and import tools.
- Database Backup.
- Database Administration.
- MySQL Debugger - offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and procedures.
- Support for Check Constraints
- Table Designer.
- Query Profiler.
- Database Refactoring.
- DB Documenter - allows database documentation generation in HTML, PDF, and Markdown file formats.
- Report and Analysis
- Database Projects
- Copy Database
Changelog for this release:
The 9th version delivers completely new functionality, including Find Invalid MySQL Objects, provides new connectivity options, and contains massive improvements of existing features, including MySQL Data and Schema Compare, Data Import and Export. Activation can now be done via the command-line.
.NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed
30 days trial;