dbForge Source Control for SQL Server is a powerful SSMS add-in for managing SQL Server database changes in source control. The tool can link your databases to all popular source control systems, and delivers smooth and clear workflow in a familiar interface.
By downloading the Developer Bundle (includes Source Control), you get 14 full-featured tools that greatly extend standard SSMS functionality and bring your productivity to the next level.
- Work on a central database or your own local copy - supports two models for database development, Dedicated and Shared. The Dedicated model allows developers work with their own copies of database, while Shared model suggest that all devs work on a single shared database.
- Roll back unwanted changes - the tool allows you to easily cancel any local changes you don't want to commit.
- Version-control scripts in working folders - A working folder contains SQL script files that represent your database.
- Handle changes in Source Control Manager - Perform essential SQL version control tasks visually in a handy interface
- Version-control schemas and reference data - store and share any SQL Server object and static data.
- View changes history - the ability to look through a full revision history of a database or a certain object and to see changes made.
Changelog for this release:
Version 2.2: New Git client is implemented
.NET Framework 4.0 or higher installed