dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL, MariaDB and Percona databases. The tool provides clear view of differences between data, allows analyzing them, generates synchronization script and applies changes at a glance. It also allows scheduling regular MySQL data comparisons using command line.
* Support of all MySQL 8.0
* Support of MariaDB 10.5
* Percona Support
* Connectivity support for SkySQL
* Custom mapping of tables, columns, and views. You can manually map tables, their columns, and views, which cannot be mapped automatically. This is helpful when a user wants to compare identical tables, views and columns with different names.
* Convenient comparison wizard. The comparison wizard helps you quickly select databases, include required objects in comparison and start the comparison.
* Full control of data synchronization. The tool generates the synchronization script, which can be either executed against the Target database, or saved to a file, or opened in SQL editor
* Integrated SQL editor. Using SQL editor, you can view, edit and execute synchronization scripts, or create and execute queries. Data window offers a wide number of options for managing retrieved data.
* Code completion and SQL Code Formatter. These features offer the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever
Changelog for this release:
* Connectivity support for MariaDB 10.5
* Work with the Packages and Sequences in MariaDB 10.3
*--nowarn and --endnowarn tags added to the Execution warnings functionality
* Exporting execution history in the CSV file format
* Code completion is available in the body of triggers and events
.NET Framework 4.5 or higher installed