DataNumen PowerPoint Recovery is a powerful tool to repair and recover corrupt Microsoft PowerPoint PPTX files. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged PowerPoint PPTX files and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption. Currently DataNumen PowerPoint Recovery supports to recover Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 to 2019 and PowerPoint for Office 365 files. Moreover, it is integrated with Windows Explorer, supports drag & drop operations and command line parameters, which will make you repair files easily and quickly.
1. Support Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and PowerPoint for Office 365 pptx files.
2. Support to recover slide masters, layouts, slides, notes masters, notes, handout masters and themes.
3. Support to recover all kinds of medias, including pictures, 3D models, videos and audios.
4. Support to repair PowerPoint files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
5. Support to repair a batch of PowerPoint files.
6. Support to find and select the PowerPoint files to be repaired on the local computer.
7. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a PowerPoint file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
8. Support drag & drop operation.
9. Support command line parameters.
Changelog for this release:
- Redesign the batch recovery engine.
- Support to save batch recovery log.
- Fix some minor bugs.
At least 10MB disk spaces and 16MB memory