DataNumen BKF Repair (formerly Advanced BKF Repair) is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or damaged Microsoft/Veritas backup(BKF) files. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged Microsoft/Veritas BKF files and recover your backed up files in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support to repair BKF files created with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003 backup utilities.
2. Support to repair BKF files created with all versions of Veritas Backup Exec, under Windows NT, Windows Server, Netware, OS/2 or Macintosh.
3. Support to recover dataset, volume, folder structure and files in BKF archive.
4. Support to recover compressed BKF archives.
5. Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
6. Support to repair BKF files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
7. Support to repair a batch of BKF files.
8. Supports to recover multi-dataset and multi-volume BKF archives.
9. Support to repair BKF files as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
10. No administrator privileges are required to restore BKF files.
11. Support to find and select the BKF files to be repaired on the local computer.
12. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a BKF file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
13. Support drag & drop operation.
14. Support command line parameters.
Changelog for this release:
- Improve the recovery rate.
- Fix some minor bugs.
16MB disk spaces; 16MB memory spaces