A complete DataBase Management tool : Clone - Import - Export - Special mappings tools & Transfer Data. Supports many different formats (SQL MySQL Oracle etc... CSV DAT DBF TPS XLS MDB XML etc...). Fully automatised to let you save time (profiles). Use all the power of DATETIME - AutoInc - Column aggregation - Conditional mappings (column & record level) etc to better your transfers. Save your mappings in profiles and use them as often as need be. Take advantage on all cloning features to let you port easily your data. Use the Creation Wizard to have in minutes a new SQL or TPS table.
Clone or Convert Tables, Indexes & Constraints (depending on destination SQL).
Save your repetitive tasks and mappings in Profiles and Restore them at any time.
Portable version : carry DMC with you when visiting your clients.
Migrate your data from ANY source to SQL or TPS
Update your Tables with full filtering
Apply powerfull mapping options during data transfers
Use Conditional Functions at record or Column level
External Table LOOKUPS during SQL Data Transfers
Export data in XML - WORD - HTML - PDF - XLS etc... format
Changelog for this release:
- Added TWO new FUNCTIONS during data transfers : parse (n) using a COMMA as separator and a PIPE as separator
- Added support for Table Names containing ':' in Port to SQL retrograde
- Added support for a table containing a Q in Port to SQL retrograde
- Added support for Port to SQL Table Key and Column names containing a ':'
- Added code in TXA parsing to properly rename columns used in SetFilter(' expressions ' )
- Added better support for code to change a procedure name when this code is in embed �foreProcessData
- Added better support in TXA parsing when a local variable was starting with a table name
- Added support to correct a c6 bug where changing a table prefix in dct editor does not always change the window controls
- CHANGED behavior during these Parse (n) functions so that if the selected 'n' does NOT EXIST in the column then an EMPTY STRING is sent
- Changed code to workaround a string parser pb found when an empty cstring '' is seen as having a value of ' ' by the compiler
- Corrected code so as to display properly transferred data when the destination is a TPS with embedded tableprefix in column names
- Changed code during TXA parsing which should eliminate more local variables been seen as table names and also speed up the processing
- Corrected code when linking columns by name (data transfers) to support Access tables with Blobs
- Changed code so that when doing a concat_before or after during data transferring - the concat string value is used instead of a hard coded space
- Added support for table named 'event' and 'message' during a Port to SQL
- Corrected a regression bug on massUpdate (stored queries would not display)
- Corrected a bug during Port to Sql when working on DAT Tables (mapping profile used a tps extension instead of a dat one)
- Corrected code to add support for a LIKE(MyColumnName) in a local data declaration during Port to SQL
- Corrected code when transferring from ASCII as source so as not to SORT the Q on column 1
- Corrected code when Porting to SQL when a procedure is declared as GLOBAL not to rename it as GLOBALsql
- Corrected a bug during Runtime Engine using HyperFiles
- Corrected a bug on Dynamic indexes during Port to SQL to not choke Clarion when importing a TXA
- Corrected a bug when an SQL Table has a FLOAT to read it as a REAL
- Corrected a bug in all screens which would end up with a CAPTION
- Fixed a bug when cloning an Access DB to SQL when there is a MEMO-BLOB
- Fixed a bug when cloning an Access DB to SQL - sql scripts were not saved to HD (path containing a dot in name ...)
- Fixed a bug in internal sql class on Access tables with a PK named PRIMARYKEY where DMC would read it as PK_PK_PK_PK_PK_PK_PRIMARYKEY
- Corrected a bug during MySQL port to sql when grouped date and time columns where present - also touches postgre sql - the cols where not grouped and the time col was dropped
- Corrected a bug during a table Clone with SQL normalization applied to remove surrounding '[' & ']' from the table name
- Corrected a bug during Data Transfers on SqlAnywhere where the trunaction would return an errorcode and prohibit the transfer
- Corrected a bug during SQL cloning on Descending Keys and when a PostGre SQL Table was used on schema "public"