Security and privacy are two of the most important issues in today's world; leaving passwords on sticky notes around your computer simply will not cut it anymore. Data Guardian is a secure database application with up to 448-bits of Blowfish encryption regardless of how sensitive your data is. Create multiple databases in Data Guardian for a variety of purposes such as an address book, customer database, Christmas shopping list, journal, password manager, or even notepad.
Easily create collections to store records, and even apply custom color labels and icons! Change the view options for each collection to see the information you want, and add your own custom data fields. Do not be stuck with a program which forces you to input your information into predefined fields. Enter the data you need to, not what you are forced to.
Aside from Data Guardian's easy to use Keychain integration* to autofill passwords on web sites, it also offers a variety of other tools and features to enhance each record. Dial phone numbers through your modem with a single click, create new e-mail messages, generate secure passwords (based on an algorithm of your choosing), and even synchronize two databases.
Data Guardian is the ultimate database solution, and not only if security is a priority. Allow it to become your computerized Swiss Army Knife in an age of digital chaos.
* Create unlimited records, collections, and fields!
* Insert pictures into records
* Dial phone numbers directly from records
* Import virtually any flat-text file and map it to custom fields
* Export your database to a flat-text file for use in other programs
* Synchronize databases
* Automatically login to servers
* Synchronize Data Guardian with Safari's Keychain to aid in auto-fill
* QuickBrowser access to Data Guardian from within any application
* Up to 448-bit Blowfish encryption
* Record application activity to a log
* Auto-clear clipboard after a specified interval
* Dynamically generate passwords based on a user specified algorithm
* Automatically saves databases
* Can discard changes and quit Data Guardian if left idle for a period of time
* Print a sheets of record information in a variety of formats
* Apply changes to a selection of records at the same time
* Powerful RegEx search function
* Cross platform compatible database format between the Mac and Windows versions
* Auto-quit if idle for a specified time period
Changelog for this release:
* Bug Fix: Fixed the iPhone export window from not appearing.
* Bug Fix: Improved error checking for duplicate collections.
* Bug Fix: Improved error checking for missing project images.
* Bug Fix: No longer uses proxies for sockets (was too problematic).
* Bug Fix: Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
15 Day Trial