Crypto Obfuscator For .Net provides advanced code protection, obfuscation and optimization for your .Net assemblies.
Crypto Obfuscator combines powerful obfuscation, encryption and optimization techniques to provide the very best protection and performance to your .Net code against reverse-engineering.
Additionally its metadata reduction, assembly & resource compression and dependency embedding functionality simplifies and reduces the deployment of your software.
Crypto Obfuscator supports all versions of the .Net framework from v1.0 to v4.0. It also supports the .Net Compact Framework, Silverlight and XNA. It can protect assemblies created with any .Net language including C#, VB.Net, Managed C++, J#, etc.
Here are its features at a glance:
* Symbol Renaming
* Advanced Overload Renaming
* String Encryption
* Control Flow Obfuscation
* ILDASM Protection
* Anti-Reflection Protection
* Anti-Decompiler Protection
* Advanced Tamper Detection
* Advanced Anti-Debug & Anti-Tracer Protection
* Resource Encryption & Compression
* Assembly Embedding, Encryption & Compression
* Digital Watermarking For License Tracking
* Metadata Reduction
* Runtime Performance Optimizations
Crypto Obfuscator Helps You To:
* Protect your code and intellectual property from hackers, crackers or competitors.
* Increase ROI for your business.
* Save time and money spent handling deployment related issues.
* Improve the performance of your application.
* Build a fast, light-weight and robust application
* Incremental Obfuscation
* Automatic Re-signing of assemblies (snk as well as pfx files)
* Exclude/Include entities from obfuscation using Obfuscation Rules or inline Obfuscation Attributes
* Debugging Support & Stack Trace De-Obfuscation
* Visual Studio & MSBuild integration - Integrate in your build process
* Command Line Support.
* User-friendly UI
* And much more..!
Changelog for this release:
NEW: Automatic Exception Reporting - Catch any unhandled exceptions and automatically report them to the exception reporting service.
NEW: Ability to specify compression and encryption for embedded/additional assemblies on per-assembly basis.
NEW: Improved support for XAML/BAML files.
NEW: Improved support for Medium Trust - more protections work in Medium Trust.
NEW: Support for Mixed mode assemblies added as \"Additional Assemblies\".
NEW: Static fields are now not excluded from renaming even if declaring type is marked as Serializable.
UI: Ability to remove all assemblies at once from the project.
FIX: Anti-Tamper functionality not working in obfuscated assemblies in some circumstances.
FIX: Stack Trace Deobfuscator did not open under some circumstances.
.Net Framework v2.0 or higher
20 days trial period