CAD Import .NET - Import, Analyze, Save, Display Vector Graphics in Your .Net Software
Develop smart CAD-enabled applications in Microsoft Visual Studio - boost your .Net software with the ability to instantly read and process data and graphics from CAD drawings and save the result to a file, database or program for CNC machines.
Complete Documentation from a CAD Drawing
Whether your software is for viewing or analyzing CAD drawings, developing documentation, designing monitoring systems or analyzing unit construction, programming CNC machines or other routines that involve handling CAD files in DWG, DXF, PLT (HPGL), CGM and others formats, - with CAD Import .NET you can quickly link your application to the CAD drawing to be handled and import all the data your application needs from the drawing directly from the CAD file.
Equipped with CAD Import .NET, your application can access all and any objects in the CAD files. It can display them, access the primitives and their properties, import that data from the drawing into your .Net software or link the CAD drawing with the construction database—independently of AutoCAD or any other CAD software.
Speed and Ease
CAD Import .NET does not require AutoCAD or any of its components. CAD files, edited with CAD Import .Net, remain fully readable for other CAD applications. The library contains managed code only and displays drawings with GDI+ methods. It is by many times “lighter” than AutoCAD and takes only a couple of hours at the most to get along with it.
The library comes with a handful of application examples and a comprehensive developer™s guide.
Supported CAD formats
The library enables your .Net applications to open, view and print drawings in all popular CAD formats, including: AutoCAD DWG & DXF, PLT (HPGL) and CGM. It can handle regular image files too, including BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and other formats.
CAD Import .NET is especially great for:
- Linking CAD documentation to database management systems.
- Running thorough analysis of CAD drawings.
- Development of vector-graphic document management system.
- Development of monitoring system.
- AutoCAD DWG, DXF
- Hewlett-Packard: HPGL, HGL, HG, PRN, SPL
- Windows metafile: EMF, WMF
- All popular raster drawings, such as TIFF, BMP, JPG and GIF
- Computer Graphics Metafile: CGM
- Gerber file format: GBR
Managing Portions of Drawings:
- Copying portions of drawings to the clipboard in raster (BMP) and vector (EMF) formats
- Printing portions of drawings
- Saving portions as separate files (DXF, PDF, BMP, etc)
- Editing of both standard CAD formats such as DWG and DXF and other vector files: PLT, HPGL, CGM.
- Functionality for visual entities creating and editing by markers with Snap option
- Access to the entities™ properties
- Copying to the clipboard as BMP, EMF/WMF
- Export drawings to raster and vector formats
- Zoom and pan.
- 2D and 3D rotation.
- Layers managing.
- Object serialization.
- UNICODE support.
- Support of web-paths.
- SHX fonts for DWG and DXF file formats.