BOINC Monitor shows BOINC tasks progress. Resizable! Save settings to file. (File will be created - Path: %APPDATA% File: gadgetname_Settings.ini). Color changeable for all gadget's elements, including background. You can add new BOINC projects in XML list file. (File placed here - Path: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\BOINCMonitor.gadget File: allprojectslist.xml).
BOINC lets you contribute computing power on your home PC to projects doing research in many scientific areas. You can contribute to a single project, or to any combination of them. You can find more on official BOINC site.
- Click on BOINC logo icon for show flyout window with projects details, click again - close flyout window.
- Click on additional for projects name (AP) or icon (SETI@home only) show application.
- In flyout window click on "Project URL" or "CPID" for copy corresponding element into buffer (clipboard).
- Move mouse over each WU bar for show details about this WU.
- Click on << or >> for Previous/Next project.
- Move mouse over each graph for show details about this graph.
- Click on project's name opens project's site.
- Double click on background run BOINC client.