BHead is an advanced meta tag generator that can take care of your entire head section. It generates the code for all popular meta tags. Keywords and description can be imported from files. The result is a nicely formated and complete HEAD code that can be copied into your document or saved for later use or editing.
Basic Meta Tags
This tab (above) is particularly important. Try to fill out everything, excepting generator and formatter.
* RobotsMark NOINDEX or NOINDEX, FOLLOW, if you do not want the search engine to index your page. You may be using frames.
* Page TitleFill this text box whatever you would like to call your page. Otherwise leave this text box blank.
Many search engines use page title to register web pages. So that is strongly recommend to write down here. This title also uses automatically in HTML page.
* KeywordsThe search engines register these words. So it is a better idea to fill out this text area, if you would like the search engines to register your page. Keep around 10 words. It may be effective. I am not sure. Somebody says that you are able to add Keywords up to 1000. Words separate with comma .
* DescriptionHere you can describe your page what it is about. If you would like to register your page on the search engines, it is also a better idea to fill out this field.
* LanguageYou can choose a language of your document. I already made language list. If your language is not listed, name it your language into yellow text box.
* AuthorYou can write your name, your company name, or creator™s name. This field can be blank. Oh, no Not my name.
* Add CopyrightThis checkbox adds a extra meta tag (the same as Author tag). Check this if you wish to add one line extra meta tag.
* Generator // FormatterYour editor™s name. Or you can leave this text box blank.
Meta tags names tell you what they are, it is not hard to guess what they mean.
Meta Tag Result
This page shows what you have done with tab-pages (Basic Meta Tags and Additional Meta Tags).
This tab, you are able to copy or save your meta tags.
Undo Meta tags?
This program does not have an Undo button in the section Meta Tags, but you may modifiy as many times as you wish all fields and then click on tab-page Result. It updates all Meta Tags.
Example: You did create Meta Tags but you do not want Author to be anything. Change page to Basic Meta Tags and move your curser to Author field and delete the text. Then hit the tab-page Result again. You will see the updated Meta Tags Information there. Or find author tag from the Result Text Box and delete it.
Tool for robots
This tool is something you really need, if you want to deny unwanted robot engines, mass downloader, web copy software, etc..
This tool has semi defined bad robots.
You are able to select and delete listed robots or add new robots to deny list.