log the % of your laptop battery, monitor it over the discharge and
recharge period to see if the battery spikes at all if a battery jumps
largely (up or down) it can be the signs of a bad battery. Very handy
to have to prove a faulty battery.
This program can scan and
inspect battery percentage, export them and show graph. Export data to
Microsoft Excel, clear and export log, or print graph as record.
Installer and uninstaller is included. Very light and simple software to
How to use the software:
1) After download the file, click Setup.exe and follow the installation instructions until finish.
2) Run the software BattAnalyzer.exe at Program Files>Battery Analyzer
3) At the software main window, click start to begin the battery analysis
4) The percentage of the battery will be recorded and shown from time to time.
5) To view the graph, click on View Graph.
6) You can clear and save the log by clicking on the button in the software main window.
Pentium 4 or higher, 256Mb of RAM, 1Mb of Hard Disk Space