atch It! is a Windows based GUI Batch Image Processor which handles the popular image formats, JPEG 2000, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, and several others. Batch It! can batch resize, rename, add captions, add watermark, add drop shadows, add special effects such as Sepia, Old Photos, Negative, Grayscale, Red Eye Removal and more in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually.
Batch It! is made to be a simple to use program. All you need to do is to load the images, set the necessary conversion processes and click 'Process All' and let it do all the work. In minutes, you will have accomplished what you would have taken hours or days to achieve. It is now Unicode Friendly and supports Unicode File Names, File Folders and Text Captions.
Batch It! allows you to :
- Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
- Batch Resizing while keeping image in a preset frame.
- Add Romanized or Unicode Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically.
- Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark.
- Add effects such as grayscale, negative, old picture effect, auto equalize, sepia and so on.
- Creation of Tile Images
- Batch Red Eye Removal
- Load and Save the processed images to either JPEG 2000, JPEG,BMP,PCX,PNG,GIF (Non-LZW)* and TIFF formats
(Including Rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3, G.4 Compression and Uncompessed).
- Control the JPEG, JPEG 2000 and PNG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
- Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
- Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
- Drag and Drop Filename from the Window Explorer and other source.
- Save and Load Batch Imaging Profiles for future use
- Batch Print Images
- Include Unicode Support to allow you to process images and folders which are not in Romanized Characters.
Pentium 600Mhz, 128mb RAM, 20mb Harddisk Space