This is complete TeX system with dual IDE: True WYSIWYG LaTeX Editor - TeXWord and Classical IDE - Text Editor + DVI Viewer; powerfull graphical support: PostScript, PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, HPGL, DXY, FIG, PCX, BMP, MSP, WMF, EMF; support for modern scalable font formats: OpenType, TrueType, PostScript Type1 (even without ATM), PostScript Type 3, Multiple Master Type 1; efficient support for multiple huge TDS Standard Compliant directories. It includes efficient PDF generator that handles imported PostScript graphics. SVG generator lets you create attractive animated presentation with LaTeX. It includes about 1500 TeX fonts in ATM Compatible Type 1 font format.
Supported Graphics and Fonts
BaKoMa TeX (in both interfaces) is PostScript enabled TeX system. Postscript enabled means that the system includes built-in Postscript interpreter, providing careful drawing of PostScript graphics (including one embedded into DVI via TeX special's) on display and on (even non-postscript) printers. Also, it provides perfect conversion of any PostScript graphics to output formats such as: PDF, SVG, HTML, and PNG. SVG output lets you to create high quality animated presentations. The system supports usage scalable fonts in modern font formats: OpenType, TrueType (Unicode supported), Postscript Type 1 (including Multiple Masters), and Type 3.
Changelog for this release:
- Google Cloud Storage (EU Bucket) is used for autodownload.
- NOTE: To activate the feature complete reinstall is required.
- Improved stability of autodownload servers in two directions:
- (1) SETUP program use several download servers for autodownload.
- (2) primary download server is improved by Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Updated PSTricks and most of packages.
- Native support of pst-solides3d (handling unclosed dictionary in pst-solides3d.pro)