BABLS Game is Windows Vista compatible puzzle game that combines classic arcade playability with modern DirectX technologies. BABLS Game is user friendly variation of all-time classic "falling block" game where you must remove the balls (block or stars, upon your choice).
The goal of the game is to remove as many balls as possible in the best possible time. You can remove only balls with the same color that are standing adjacent. When you click on a ball which is adjacent to a ball of the same color, all the balls with that color will be removed that are directly or indirectly, horizontally or vertically connected to the clicked ball. You start the game with 1000 points. For every ball you remove, you get 10 points. Every second, you lose 1 point. If you do not make a move for 3 seconds long a small graphical hint will appear pointing to a possible move. There are three game difficulty levels which gives you the opportunity to tune the game according to your skill level.
The following are some of the main features:
* Outstanding animated graphics
* A selection of different skins enables you to change looks and feel of the game. 64 different graphic combinations are possible.
* Full screen and window modes
* BABLS Game has simple sound effects that you can enable or disable
* You can choose between three game difficulty levels: Beginner, Experienced and Expert
* You can restart current game or you can save the game at any time to continue later or to try to increase the score
* High score list is maintained by the game. You can see or clear the list at any time
* Help file is included in the game. function key displays the help file
* User-friendly Interface
* Install / Uninstall Support
* Non-violent and fun for all ages
Proper attribution, credits, and recognition has been added to the game.
1. Left click on a ball (block or star) to remove that ball and all adjacent balls.
2. Top bar Menu controls
* New tab starts a new game
* Save tab saves current game
* Click on Load to load previously saved game
* Click on Repeat to restart current game
* Level tab enables you to choose game level
* Click on Shape to switch between the shapes
* Click on Background to set background color
* Sound tab enables/disables the sound
* Click on Exit to quit the game and exit
3. Quick controls
* Press or to start new game
* Press to quit the game and exit
* function key displays game information/Help file
* displays high scores
* clears high scores
* switches between screen modes
* Press to take a screenshot of the game
4. Help file
You can view the help file from within the game
* Press to view Help file.
* Press to close Help file.
Pentium II, 500 MHz. DirectX 8.1 or newer required. DirectX compatible sound and graphics cards.