- Unique SMART Automation Technology® for fast automation of complex tasks. No programming required.
- Record keyboard & mouse or use point & click wizards to create automated tasks in minutes.
- Task to SMART Exe capability to easily distribute task on other computers (Premier & Enterprise License only)
- Web Recorder & Web data extraction
- Powerful task scheduling & auto login capability to run scheduled task even when computer is locked.
300+ actions like Internet, conditional, loop, prompt, file management, database & system. Great features like faster speeds, automatic email notifications, task chaining, hotkey, variables & logging, etcAutomation Anywhere is an intelligent automation software for IT & business processes. Automate & schedule complex tasks in minutes, without any programming. Record keyboard & mouse or create automation scripts with drag and drop actions. Features SMART Automation Technology(TM), scheduler, repeat options, web recorder, variable & debugging support, task-chaining, conditional, file, system, database & Internet commands, single click web data extraction & web mining, Turbo-speed, IE plug-in & more.
Automation Anywhere Enterprise version includes features like Visualize Technology, ROI Calculator, Report Designer, Remote Deployment, Image Recognition, Advanced Error Handling, Workflow Designer, Task Queuing, etc. Visualize Technology shows pictorial views of tasks in a storyboard view. The pictorial view of respective actions makes it easier to understand, edit and manage tasks. Deployment capability allows single click remote task administration and deployment without having to install the product on the remote PC.
Premier license allows task to exe capability for deploying tasks. Businesses & IT divisions can generate exes to manage & configure software, alter software behavior, create interactive scripts that take user inputs & more.
Automate business processes
Fast data entry and formatting
Automate Web task
Automate IT processes
Batch data processing
Web data extraction
Automate data transfer, data import/export
Replace batch files or integrate disparate scripts
Automate backup, file management
Automated software testing, Web testing
Changelog for this release:
New Features & Enhancements:
- Now user can choose if the new URL be opened in the existing IE window or not.
- Added functionality of selecting an item using INDEX. This allows you to play back the controls where control text frequently changes.
- Enhanced Extract Data functionality with faster data extraction capabilities.
- Added support to work seamlessly with UAC (User Access Control) of Windows Vista and Windows 7 both 32 and 64 bits.
- Enhanced Web Recorder that supports firing the OnClick event when the item is selected from the dropdown.
- Added support for Copy and Paste of columns in Extract Multiple Data command. Now you can get URL and caption of a link much quicker without recapturing the link.
- Enhanced support for HTTP/HTTPS protocols and security certificates.
- Improved object support by exposing many more properties of the web object.
- Added support for Right Click on certain objects that have OnContextMenu actions defined.
- Now Web Recorder supports multiple monitors with different resolutions.
- Added support for MS Exchange for the command Send Email in the Create exe.
- Added functionality of customizing the hotkey for stopping a task via Tools > Options.
- Enhanced Loop command with support for CSV with more than 20,000 rows.
- Now the Read from CSV/Text command supports path that is mixture of constant and variables.
- Added support of Trigger for the password protected tasks.
- Now Auto Login is supported on XP 64-bit machines as well.
- Now double clicking on a shortcut of a task launches the task in the existing Automation Anywhere instance, if found.
- Sometimes, list variables did not appear in Message Box or Log to File command. Fixed.
- In certain cases, the Windows action "Close all open windows" didn't work properly on Windows 7. Fixed.
- The Find Broken Link command didn't work properly if HREF contains blank value. Fixed