Atrex is an inventory control/point-of-sale (POS) package for the business that desires complete control over stock levels and inventory tracking. Designed for the Microsoft Windows environment, Atrex is comprehensive, intuitive, and easy to use.
Rather than being designed for any one specifc industry, Atrex is designed to be usable by most retail or wholesale operations. Current Atrex installations include computer retailers, pet stores, crafters, motorcycle dealers, automotive repair shops, locksmiths, and government agencies.
If you're tired of running your business by hand, computerization is one of the quickest and most efficient ways to increase the profits of your business. Computerization allows you to quickly determine how much stock you have on hand, see when you are running low on certain items without having to do a physical inventory, create and generate a mailing list of customers to promote repeat business, and keep a history of your sales. Simply put, we are in the business of making your business run smoother.
If your business is already computerized and you're looking for a new inventory/point-of-sale control program, Atrex has import capabilities for customers, stock codes and vendors.
Point-of-sale invoicing, order entry, and quotations
Recurring invoicing More Info...
Vendor and Customer RMAs
Multi-job service orders and service quotes
Available Add-On for importing and exporting to osCommerce and Zen Cart shopping carts
Support for temporary "Show" locations
Simple receivables, payables, and bank account tracking
20 character alphanumeric stock codes
Handles serialized, non-serialized, container (kits), and assembly items More Info...
Add customers, vendors, and stock codes during a transaction
Multiple pricing levels (5), unlimited pricing categories, and automatic price adjustments More Info...
90+ standard reports
Built in report designer for report customization or creation of new reports
Uses a high speed embedded database engine with Client/Server capabilities*
Available ODBC driver allows for external reporting
Import capabilities for stock codes, customers, and vendors More Info...
Store notes on individual customers, stock codes, or transactions
Bad check/debt indicators
Barcode reader support
Prints stock code labels with bar codes
Menu level security More Info...
Cash drawer support
Built in database backup capabilities More Info...
All transactions are real time to allow up-to-the minute reporting
Support for multiple date formats, open phone number fields, and alphanumeric postal codes
Network and multi-user ready
Supports add on tax rates More Info...
Credit card authorization available through PCCharge, ICVerify, and Paymentech via Versatalis Payment Solutions More Info...
Changelog for this release:
- Added gift card support through Mercury Payment Systems.
- Modified path information displayed in status bar to show actual path in use in the event that the path could not be changed due to a incorrect configuration.
- Added code to reset the catalog read only flag to false for standard Atrex tables if someone has manually set any tables to read only.
- Modified credit card masking for database storage to include first 6 digits and last 4 digits for more accurate card matching.*
- Cash drawer payout window was allowing more than 20 characters in the description, resulting in the entry not being saved in the drawer detail table.
- Modified serial number save routine for performance.
- Order shipping selection window was potential reporting incorrect shippable status for orders with containers that had owned container items with quantities greater than 1.
- Output destination window was not displaying the layout selection for statement reprints.
- Added code to force discount4 and discount5 fields to be selected and available for label printing. This will also allow these discount levels to be used in custom label formats without manually adding the fields.
- Modified document load function to focus loaded document in the customer document grid after the load is complete.
- Renaming a database in the database administrator was throwing an access violation.
- Not processed indicator was being set instead of the serialized indicator for serialized items when cloning containers in orders, quotes, open service order, or service order quotes.
- Container and serialized indicators were not being set on the service order and service order quote all item list when editing transactions.
- Added code to verify that batch processing database verification has completed successfully and that the database triggers have been created.
- Modified the support file delivery function to use the \Private folder for all downloaded files to prevent UAC access errors.
- Tweaked mobile location merge functions to improve the performance of the actual data merge functions.
- Added batch processing validation option to validate and remove expired credit cards from the customer credit card table.
- Using the Shift-End keyboard command after pasting invalid HTML from the clipboard was causing the HTML editor to throw an access violation.
- Tweaked import function to improve performance.
- Modified startup function to reduce number of table locks required to complete the startup process, thus reducing contention on the entire database.
- Payee entry selected from the banking withdrawal function was being duplicated upon save of the withdrawal.
- The debit card void confirmation window was improperly displaying a OK button instead of a Yes button, and clicking OK was not processing the debit void.
- Modified monthly gross sales report to include decimal places on the chart values.
- Monthly gross sales report was duplicating the chart data if printed to the preview window and then printed different device.
- Modified full text index filters to remove stop words from being included in the search. As the stop words were not indexed, including them in the search was preventing proper matching on the entered search strings.
- Modified the brute force filter builder to build searches based upon individual words rather than exact phrases. This will allow for improved matching of values based upon the entered search strings.
- Modified serial number selection to use zero length itemguid value instead of null for determining if a serial number is liked to an item.
- Modified status window progress bar to use solid text for the percentage in order to make it more readable.
- Added code to check for exclusivity after selecting the functions to run in the batch processing function. This will prevent errors if someone starts Atrex after the batch processing function is selected but before it is run.2974449
50MB HD, Windows 2003/XP/Vista/2008/7