AlwaysUp runs your application (32/64-bit executable, batch file, shortcut, java, perl, etc.) as a Windows Service, managing and monitoring it constantly to ensure 100% uptime. It will automatically start your application whenever your computer boots, automatically restart your application if it crashes, hangs, or uses too much memory, and do everything in its power to ensure that your application is available 24/7. Regular, detailed email from AlwaysUp will keep you abreast of performance, crashes, scheduled restarts and other relevant events.
AlwaysUp leverages the Windows Services architecture to provide robust, low-level application control in a secure environment. Your application can start without someone having to log on, survive user logons/logoffs, and run entirely without user intervention. No programming is required.
And best of all, after years of constant refinement based on client feedback and many thousands of installations on a variety of PCs, AlwaysUp remains a trusted, reliable solution for many large and small businesses worldwide. Take advantage of our free 30-day trial and find out for yourself!
- Runs any application (.exe, .bat, .com, .pif, script, shortcut, perl, java, php, delphi, vb, etc.) 24x7 as a Windows Service
- Very easy to use - setup your application in just a few seconds!
- Able to start your application whenever your computer boots, to run when no user is logged in and to run despite logon/logoffs all to guarantee uptime without manual user intervention
- Constantly monitors your application and restarts it whenever it fails
- Able to detect and restart "misbehaving" applications that hang, hog the CPU, or consume too much memory
- Able to restart your application (or reboot the computer) at a scheduled time
- Able to boost your application's priority to ensure that it gets preferential treatment on the host computer
- Emails you with details of crashes, restarts and other problems
- Supports the integration of your own custom "sanity check" utilities, executed regularly to test if your application is functioning normally or not
- Automatically dismisses common "Application error" dialog boxes that prevent crashed applications from fully exiting
- Automatically dismisses Debug dialog boxes and logs the dialog box text for subsequent review by developers thus facilitating the deployment of applications in "Debug mode"
- The intuitive GUI makes it easy to set up your application as a service, but no GUI is necessary once your application has been configured
- Leverages the Windows Services API to achieve robust, low-level application control in a secure environment
- Supports powerful automation, to automatically dismiss custom dialogs, fill in forms, etc. from your program running as a service
- Reports all activities to the Windows Event Log
- Compatible with Session Zero Isolation in Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Works in all virtual environments (VMWare, Virtual PC, etc.)
- Very efficient; demands minimal CPU & memory resources
- Control AlwaysUp applications from your web browser using our free add-on program, AlwaysUp Web Service
- Free, courteous technical support via email or phone, toll free at (888) 881-CORE/2673
- Site, OEM and Volume licensing/pricing available to suit your needs
- Branding for Site and OEM licensees
- No programming required
- Future-proof; tailored for Windows 7 and has earned the has earned the "Compatible with Windows 7" logo from Microsoft.
- Trusted by many of the world's most recognizable companies
- Robust and stable, with an installed base in the tens of thousands
Changelog for this release:
Fixes & Improvements:
- Improved licensing on virtual machines.
Pentium-class processor; 8 MB free disk space