- UNICODE text
- Ready-to-use Themes for creating stylish & original menus in just minutes
- Re-designed User Interface based on a new eye-catching look & enhanced user-friendly functions
- An optimized Style Editor which allows for the creation and saving of customized Themes
- Free Dreamweaver extension and NetObjects Fusion component
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Support for Expression Web
- Support for .JPG, .GIF and .PNG image files
- Right-to-Left language support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Multiple Rows and Columns on menus and submenus
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Use of multiple menus in the same page
- Pop-up, hidden, horizontal and vertical menus
- Free Sitemap generator based on the menu structure
Changelog for this release:
# it is Section 508/WCAG compliant (required by certain governmental agencies),
# it uses "lighter" code, due to the less features it supports (lack of submenu opening/closing effects etc.),
# Fixed an issue for iPad related browsers where the "Menu Floats on Scroll" feature was not working properly.
# Fixed an issue with the application freezing when a certain configuration existed.
# Fixed an issue where a border appeared in focused items (Chrome, Safari & IE9 only).
I.E. 4.0 or later
- 15 days trial
- You can use all the features except the "compile menu" and "link menu" commands