SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS
* FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, EPS, PS, AI,
GIF, DCX (multipage)
* JBIG files
* DICOM files (*.dcm;*.dic;*.dicom)
* Opening all files of Common Graphic formats (*.jpg; *.jpeg;*.pcx; *.bmp; *.ico; *.cur; *.png; *.wmf; *.emf; *.tga; *.pxm; *.wbmp; *.jp2; *.j2k; *.dcx; *.crw ...)
* Supported TIFF compressions:
rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4.
* Supported color depths:
1 Bit (black/white),
4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels),
8 Bit (256 colors/graylevels) and
24 Bit (16,7 mil. colors), transparency.
* Open dialog with preview
* Image loading from URL
IMAGE SAVE FORMAT
* FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP
* PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
* Adobe PDF format (PDF)
* PostScript (PS, EPS)
* Wireless Bitmap (WBMP)
* Multipage PCX (DCX)
* Image drag and move quick panning
* Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars)
* Zoom image to fit screen width, height, or either side
* Zoom in, out, or to image actual full size
* Black and white image anti-aliasing for enhanced gray scale viewing
* Color image antialiasing and smoothing for enhanced zoom viewing
* Zoom filter for an edit modes (annotation, draw, erase).
* Rotate left, right, up-side-down (180)
* Custom rotating
* Rotating of a Selected area.
* Flip vertically and horizontally
* Negative image
* Maintain aspect ratio for images with different horizontal and vertical resolutions (Auto Adjust DPI)
* Color Management System (CMS)
* Toolbar dragging (to a left, right or top side).
* Thumbnail size editing.
* Image Caching setting.
* Most Recently Used list.
* Pages list (thumbnails).
* Files list (thumbnails).
* Files list operations (save, load).
* Startup mode selection.
* "Next File" and "Previous File" buttons on tool bar.
* Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners and WIA scanners and cameras.
* Many parameters for work with scanner.
* Display Grid.
* Working in dual monitor mode
* Working in systems with 256 colors
* Pages Stacking
* Multipage scrolling
MULTI-PAGE IMAGE MANIPULATIONS
* Insert and Append new image page from scanner, windows clipboard image, or existing file
* Perform page insert, move and delete
* Split a multi-page TIFF file
* Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF files into one TIFF file.
* View and Save multi-page files
* The "save/export page" exports all of the SELECTED pages
* Multipage color adjustment.
* Split page
* Crop function for all selected pages
* Reverse of pages
* Odd and Even pages selection
* Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
* Remove Noise
* Remove isolated pixels
* Color depth (24 bit, 8 bit, gray, B&W - 3 methods)
* Color adjust (Contrast, Brightness, Hue, Saturation ...)
* Effects (User filters, Bump map, Lens, ...)
* Split Pages
* Reorder Pages
* Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
* Reverse of Pages
* Combine annotations with background
IMAGE EDIT PROCESSING
* Mark and crop area
* Automatically crop edge space
* Automatically crop black border
* Image Deskewing (to correct images that were skewed from fax transmission, scanning, etc).
* Deskewing fine feature
* Image clearing - Remove Noise and Remove Isolated Pixels.
* Text inserting (TEXT mode)
* Imare Resize
* Canvas resize
* Eraser tools for image correction (with color selection).
* Converting to 24 bit, to gray, to black and white.
* Color Adjust, Effects.
* Add margins.
* Importing of the Text to the Graphics
* File Deleting
* Pages Combining
* "Auto Crop Line" function
* Change Resolution without Resizing
ANNOTATIONS READING and WRITING
* Line, circle, ellipse, text, sticky note, and freehand drawing
* Highlight region, image, ruler, polyline
* Angle, memo, Date/Time
* Text rubber and image stamps
* 'White Transparent' property for image stamp (to insert signature)
* Merge on image permanently
* Wang and Kodak Imaging (also known as Imaging for Windows) compatible
* Stamp annotation properties manager
* Measurement Units
* Annotation search in the files.
* Object antialiasing
* Autosizing for Text object
* Moving and resizing of the inserted images.
* Annotation info on thumbnails.
* Advanced properties for Annotation objects
* Allow to print a selected area
* Perform copy, paste, crop, edit, rotate, delete
* Image processing
* Clearing of a selected area on all of the selected pages (Ctrl + Del).
* Save selection to file
* Load selection from file
* Custom selection
* Print at page centre
* Print actual size or fit to page
* Print with annotations
* Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position
* Print preview, automatic orientation
* Print multi-page TIFF files as a single print job
* Print the current display
* Storage of the last used printer and paper size.
* Saving of the print parameters.
* Showing the page number at printing.
* Easy Print command (printing without dialog)
* Presets for the Print dialog box.
* Measurement tools (length, area, calibrate)
* Select file association to double-click file launching Advanced TIFF Editor
* File associations checking
* TIFF tags reader and editor (view, add, delete, modify)
* Multiuser settings
* Customization: menu hotkeys (shortcuts), toolbar
* Ability to lock the file at editing
* Program allows to send by e-mail either all or selected pages
* Mouse wheel actions
* Mouse wheel zoom position (center or mouse)
* Mouse wheel invert direction
* Tips of the day
* Upgrade reminder
* Menu and Toolbar customization
* Command line parameters
* Menu customization
Changelog for this release:
+ Working with WIA scanners: accelerated and improved
+ Most Recently Used (MRU) list
+ New command: Paste to all Selected Pages
+ New settings: Use automatic actions at saving
+ New settings: Saving selected pages from multipage file
+ New command: Tools | Add Text (Watermark)
+ New settings: Collate (File | Print)
+ New settings: Add footer (with filename) at saving
+ New parameter: Annotations - Transparency
+ New method for Text Mode: Pointer - Cursor (for very big files)
+ Multipage scanning
+ New parameters: in Resize command.
+ New command: Annotation | Find (to find annotations in the current file)
+ New command (button) for toolbar and menu: Best Fit
+ New button on toolbar: Undo
* Fixed bug: Edit-Paste command for big files.
+ New parameter: Last Used Zoom (Settings | Users settings | View tab | Initial Zoom)
+ New parameter: Keep Position (Settings | Users settings | View tab)
+ New command: TextRecognition OCR (Tool menu)
* Improved: Rotate | Rotate selected area
+ New parameter: PDF Paper Size = Original Size (Users settings | Saving)
+ New parameter: Paper Size = AUTO (Users settings | Plug-ins)
* Fixed bug: File | Merge files (PDF files)
+ New parameter: Minimize to System Tray or Toolbat
+ New annotation: Line with Arrows
+ New settings: Customization of File Types List (Saving 2 tab)
+ New settings: Annotations - Conversion of color mode at combining.
+ New parameter for: Tools - Resize.
+ New parameter: Settings - Administration Tools
+ New command: Select (Tools | Crop)
Pentium-400, 64 MB RAM