Protect your VMs with Acronis Backup 12 - the world's fastest, easiest virtual backup!
- NEW! Protect VMware ESXi & Microsoft Hyper-V - both on premise & remotely
- NEW! Achieve RTOs of 15 seconds or less with exclusive Acronis Instant Restore
- NEW! Back up all VMs/hosts via 1 unified web console accessible from any device
- NEW! Capture an entire host (including application data) with powerful 1-click imaging
- NEW! Back up unlimited VMs per host without any extra costs
- Restore anything in record time - files, application data, VMs, hosts, more!
- Restore to new, dissimilar hardware without complications
- Enjoy built-in replication & WAN optimization, failover, sandboxing & failback
- Enjoy unlimited P2V/V2V migrations (even from a different hypervisor)
- Disaster-proof your VMs with easy auto-backup to the ultra-secure Acronis Cloud
How does Acronis Backup 12 compare to Veeam? Network Testing Labs performed an independent review of both products, and determined that Acronis Backup 12 is:
- Over 60% faster
- Works better with more system types & environments
- Easier to use, more intuitive & more responsive
- Simpler licensing (per host, not socket) & significantly more affordable
Changelog for this release:
Sometimes, the installation of Agent build16342 fails with the error "Failed to connect to machine. HTTP status code: 500" when connecting to Acronis Management Server.
A security vulnerability that allows attackers to send HTTP requests in the local network via Acronis Management Server.
VMware vSphere ESX(i) 6.7 update 1, 6.7, 6.5, 6.0, 5.5, 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, including vSphere Hypervisor
30-day free trial, full functionality