AceaXe Plus Windows XServer Package Content:
Windows XServer (64-bit )
Windows XServer (32-bit )
Windows NFS Client
Windows NFS Server
Windows SSH Client
AceaXe Plus is our latest 64-/32-bit XServer based software addition. AceaXe Plus contains not only 64-bit version of our Xserver but also all other software packages we produce: WinaXe (32-bit Xserver), nfsAxe (Windows NFS client and NFS server) Axessh (Windows SSH-client), plus plenty of other useful networking applications such as LPR, LPQ, LPRM, FTP and TFTP
- PC Hardware & Software Requirements
- A standard 32-bit IBM PC (e.g., i486, or Pentium) or 100% compatible
- 8 Mbytes RAM (MS Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/XP)
- Color graphics controller supporting SVGA video modes
- Mouse Unit compatible with Microsoft Windows
- Optional math coprocessor
- 25 Mbytes free hard disk space.
- Note that this disk requirement does not account for the disk cluster size. The larger the cluster size the greater the disk requirement.
- TCP/IP facility with Windows Sockets Interface.
- TCP/IP protocols over Ethernet or Serial port connection
- Optional server implementations of FTP and TFTP
- Virtual terminal protocol Telnet
- SSH1/SSH2 encryption protocol
- Optional server implementation of Berkeley Line Printer protocol
- Login account on the host machine.
This demo has a time limit of about 30 minutes per use/run.