Able Fax Tif View is a multi-page FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, DCX, EPS, PS, AI, DICOM, JBIG and GIF viewer, editor and converter, offers you a full solution for viewing, editing, printing, drawing, saving, converting (for Windows Vista, XP and older systems).
Program is picture and fax viewer and editor.
Able Fax Tif View is the best replacement program for the MS Kodak TIFF viewer
(Kodak image editor).
Handle Windows standard imaging documents, Kodak imaging compatible, support over 30+ image formats, view and save multipage images in Tiff or PDF formats.
Other features include automatic image processing tools useful for touching up scanned images; the ability to view and edit Wang or Kodak imaging annotations; handle fax images with different horizontal and vertical DPI resolution; batch processing.
Able Fax Tif View can show all kinds of FAX images, multipage FAX and multipage TIFF images (rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, animated GIF and Multipage PCX (DCX). Also FAX (CCITT3), G3F and G3N (Zetafax) formats supported for loading.
Images viewed on the screen can be sent directly to any printer supported by your operating system. Size, area and position are adjusted using a comfortable printer dialog.
Able Fax Tif View can convert FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, DCX, EPS, PS, AI, DICOM, JBIG and GIF files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK), PNG, BMP, Adobe PDF, PCX, PostScript PS, Wireless Bitmap WBMP, GIF, DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM, PGM and PPM.
Able Fax Tif View can edit loaded images: extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages, insert text, erase, correct, remove noise, draw.
Twain support for scanners and digital cameras.
Able Fax Tif View allows to view, edit and convert FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, DCX, EPS, PS, AI, JBIG, DICOM and GIF files.
You can send the fax by printing to "FAX" printer (Windows Fax Driver).
SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS
* FAX, TIF (TIFF), PDF, EPS, PS, AI,
GIF, DCX, DICOM, JBIG
* Opening all files of Common Graphic formats (*.jpg; *.jpeg;*.pcx; *.bmp; *.ico; *.cur; *.png; *.wmf; *.emf; *.tga; *.pxm; *.wbmp; *.jp2; *.j2k; *.dcx; *.crw ...)
* Supported TIFF compressions:
rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4.
* Any PDF compression.
* Supported color depths:
1 Bit (black/white),
4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels),
8 Bit (256 colors/graylevels) and
24 Bit (16,7 mil. colors), transparency.
* Open dialog with preview
* Image loading from URL
IMAGE SAVE FORMAT
* FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP
* PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
* Adobe PDF format (PDF)
* PostScript (PS, EPS)
* Wireless Bitmap (WBMP)
* Multipage PCX (DCX)
* Image drag and move quick panning
* Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars)
* Zoom image to fit screen width, height, or either side
* Multipage scrolling
* Zoom in, out, or to image actual full size
* Black and white image anti-aliasing for enhanced gray scale viewing
* Color image antialiasing and smoothing for enhanced zoom viewing
* Zoom filter for an edit modes (annotation, draw, erase).
* Rotate left, right, up-side-down (180)
* Custom rotating (ability to rotate an image for less than 1 degree)
* Rotating of a Selected area.
* Flip vertically and horizontally
* Negative image
* Maintain aspect ratio for images with different horizontal and vertical resolutions (Auto Adjust DPI)
* Pages Stacking (transparent pages)
* Color Management System (CMS)
* Toolbar dragging (to a left, right or top side).
* Thumbnail size editing.
* Image Caching setting.
* Most Recently Used list.
* Pages list (thumbnails).
* Files list (thumbnails).
Files list operations (save, load).
* Startup mode selection.
* "Next File" and "Previous File" buttons on tool bar.
* Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners and WIA scanners and cameras.
* Many parameters for work with scanner.
* Working in dual monitor mode.
* Working in systems with 256 colors.
MULTI-PAGE IMAGE MANIPULATIONS
* Insert and Append new image page from scanner, windows clipboard image, or existing file
* Perform page insert, move and delete
* Split a multi-page TIFF file
* Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF files into one TIFF file.
* View and Save multi-page files
* The "save/export page" exports all of the SELECTED pages.
* Multipage color adjustment.
* Split page (auto and manual mode)
* Crop function for all selected pages
* Rotate and Crop
* Odd and Even pages selection
* Reordering of the pages (unbooklet)
* Reverse of pages
* Pages combining
* Insert pages from files
* Append pages from files
* Remove Noise
* Remove isolated pixels
* Split Pages
* Reorder Pages
* Reverse of Pages
* Color depth (24 bit, 8 bit, gray, B&W - 3 methods)
* Color adjust (Contrast, Brightness, Hue, Saturation ...)
* Effects (User filters, Bump map, Lens, ...)
* Combine annotations with background
* Measurement tools (length, area, calibrate)
* Command line parameters
* Select file association to double-click file launching Fax Tif View.
* File associations checking.
* TIFF tags reader and editor (view, add, delete, modify).
* Multiuser settings.
* Customization: menu hotkeys (shortcuts), toolbar.
* Ability to lock the file at editing
* Program allows to send by e-mail either all or selected pages.
* Mouse wheel actions.
* Mouse wheel zoom position (center or mouse)
* Mouse wheel invert direction
* Tips of the day
* Upgrade reminder
* Working in systems with 4 GigaByte memory.
* FREE upgrades for one year.
Changelog for this release:
+ New command: Auto Equalize (Tools menu), equalizes the colors histogram
+ New parameters: Multipage Scanning (Settings | Acquire tab)
+ New parameterss: Acquire Frame (Settings | Acquire tab | Advanced)
+ New parameters: Standard Size (Settings | Acquire tab | Advanced)
+ New parameters: Custom TWain Source Settings (Settings | Acquire tab | Advanced)
+ New parameter: Confirmation for "Delete page" (Settings | Edit tab)
+ New parameter: Confirmation for "Crop (Delete) page" (Settings | Edit tab)
+ New parameter: Print Numerical Sequence (File | Print | Captions)
+ New command: Multipage Text Recognition (OCR)
+ New command: Capture from Screen.
+ New command line parameter: /print
+ Ability to use Ghost Script Plug-In for 64bit OS
Pentium-400, 64 MB RAM