ABC Amber Intellect Converter is intended to help you keep your important emails, newsletters, newsgroups mails organized in one file (as a hypertext system). It is a very useful tool which converts your emails from Chaos Intellect to any document format (CHM, PDF, HTML, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, etc.) easily and quickly.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click "Save As" button.
Currently our software supports more than 50 languages, and more to come.
With ABC Amber Intellect Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your e-mails!
Partial Features List
* reads Intellect folders and messages
* exports selected messages to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, and many more
* conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
* supports miltiple encoding tables
* easy to setup and use
* adjust fonts, colors, styles, and effects of output file
* supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
* supports advanced PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, etc.)
* generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, PDF, HTML, DOC), maintains hyperlinks
* saves the message attachments to disk
* processes folders with EML/NWS/MHT/MSG files
* displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer
* supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
* multi-language support, command line support, skin support
* exports messages to TIFF and DCX (multipage)
* converts emails to HJT (TreePad) and KNT (KeyNote)
* bonus: converts emails to LIT (MS Reader), RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and PDB (Palm)
* embeds email attachments into the PDF document
* converts Intellect messages to IPD (BlackBerry)
8 MB RAM