3D Photo Browser for Digital Camera (x32/x64 bits) is a must for viewing, editing and organizing your image, video and audio files.
It displays high quality thumbnails in a comfortable customizable window. You see your whole photos library thanks to the multi-folders view. It recognizes more than 80 image formats, supports automatic rotation for digital camera images and allows browing in ZIP without decompressing them.
You can describe each file using the keywords and information panel then export/import to/from a database or make advanced search based EXIF or keywords critirias.
The image viewer includes a wide range of tools (rotate, crop, resize, filters...), slides show, conversion and printing features.
Batch command feature allows applying a set of commands to a set of files. For example, you can - in a single step - resize, rotate, then convert to 128 colors a set of images.
The screen capture tool is one of the most powerful of the market: if offers still image or movie capture from a window or a defined area, magnifier to assist with pixel-by-pixel cropping, capture preview, application live-state mode enable you to communicate visually with your entourage.
Nothing is more simple that printing a contact sheet of a directory content. You control accurately page setup (fonts, colors...) and can add information under each image using tags feature. Once your settings done, you can save them in the template library.
Export your images to the web using the HTML format. Select the HTML template that fits your needs and let 3D Photo Browser for Digital Camera do the job for you.
3D Photo Browser for Digital Camera offers a wide range of advanced features, which list increases day by day, thanks to the regularly updates. For example, you can manage albums, send images by email (including resizing and conversion feature), rename a set of files, edit MP3 tags, search for files, create AVI or animated GIF from a set of images...
Changelog for this release:
- Add search file similarity feature for finding similar images or duplicated files.
- Windows File Explorer now displays 3D Photo Browser thumbnails.
- Improved preferences dialog for file association with the application.
- Add Windows 7 task bar shortcut support for a direct access to most popular folders.
- Twain feature has been improved (support of relative path and automatic folder creation)
- Fast access window (Tab key) is more readable
- Sketchup file support (reading)
- XSI Softimage file support through Crosswalk 2011.5 (reading / writing)
- Select tool, which allows to get information on the selected object.
- Zoom Selection new feature.
- Transparency is fully supported as well as color modulation.
- Improved preferences for supporting OpenGl extensions.
- Lightwave import optimization (number of created materials and UV channel has been reduced) and handles correctly simultaneous UV and vertex colors channels.
- Wavefront I/O now support material transparency.
- Maya and 3ds Max exchange plugin requires less memory and allow exchanging bigger files.
- Material dialog allows to edit ambient, diffuse, transparency, specular and smooth factor.
- Face and point indexes are now displayed with a shaded color.
- Memory optimization and memory bottle neck suppress. It's now possible to optimize bigger meshes.
- The multiresolution mesh generation step is now faster.
- Optimization is now performed on the selected object, when you open Polygon Cruncher from a 3D viewer.
- Add liquid rescale feature
- Add Exr HDR image file support.
- Support of the latest raw format (thanks Dave Coffin!)
- SVG file support.
- Upgrade dialog has been relooked.
- Add full fullscreen mode (!) and a button for canceling the full screen mode.
- Improved crash support reports.
- Fix: tooltips are not displayed in some circumstances.
- Fix: the multi folder view does not work when the 'Save Catalogues in the catalogues application directory' preference option is set.
- Fix: files are sometime incorrectly sorted when using group mode display
- Fix: zip thumbnails are updated permanently.
- Fix: Collada import might fails on particular files (ie. when visual_scene_instance is incorrectly defined)
- Fix: cubic mapping gives incorrect results
- Fix: lightwave import might crash due to an incorrect projection value and invalid UVW creation.
- Fix: lightwave scene import does not release memory correctly.
- Fix: some scenes are permanently updated in the 3D viewer, resulting in a slow display.
- Fix: mesh with reflection matrix are incorrectly lighten.
- Fix: directX import might fails with particular files.
- Fix: maya normals are incorrectly imported.
- Fix: the lock point setting is sometime reset
- Fix: crop area of the crop feature is incorrectly displayed.
- Fix: the OK button of dialogs might be disabled under certain conditions.
- Fix: the move cursor is not displayed in preview control of dialogs.