MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 seperate audio channels, then 'send' the recordings for transcription or archiving using the internet, email or a computer network.
* Records 1 to 32 channels simultaneously.
* Uses either 1 or more standard stereo sound cards or 1 or more multiple channel sound cards.
* Compresses audio to reduce file size using a number of different file formats and codecs (including dct, wav, mp3, ADPCM, CELP, GSM6.10, MPEG-Layer 3, TrueSpeech or others).
* Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using internet, email or computer network.
* Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals.
* Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in realtime whilst it is being recorded so you know there are no problems.
* Robust design and simple interface for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.