Express Delegate professional dictation file and workflow manager allows for three levels of users, Speakers, Typists and Managers. Users can login to a web based console to upload and download files or files can be sent automatically via FTP or email. Managers can create typing pools and reassign jobs when needed. Express Delegate integrates directly with Express Dictate and Express Scribe which can upload and download audio files directly to the server for a full dictation / transcription workflow solution.
Express Delegate Features:
* Control dictation jobs through a simple web interface.
* Sort by Priority, Age, Deadline, Speaker, Duration and more.
* Status of jobs can be marked as Unassigned, Assigned, Transcribing and Finished.
* Managers can edit and view dictation details.
* Trascriptions can be uploaded directly to the web interface and are available for Speakers to download.
* Typists can be emailed a dictation file directly when it is assigned or they can download the file from their login to the web console.
* Jobs can be re-assigned to another typing pool or given a new priority.
* Three levels of web console access including:
o Manager (Manages users, typing pools and rules)
o Speaker (Uploads recordings, downloads transcriptions)
o Typist (Downloads recordings, uploads transcriptions)
* Typists can be assigned to one or multiple Typing Pools.
* Multiple rules can be set for Speakers, Priority of jobs and Tags.
* Files can be sent directly to Delegate from Express Dictate (v 5.04 and above)
* Typists can retrieve new dictations directly from Express Scribe (v 4.27 and above)
* Recordings and final transcription documents can be uploaded/downloaded manually through the web console.
* Reports include dictations created, transcripts finished and more, emailed to a manager on a daily, weekly or monthly basis (Plus version only).
* Email notifications of new dictations assigned to a pool for typists or uploaded transcripts for speakers (Plus version only).
Less than 5 users is freeware