Convert Video and Audio and Use it Anywhere
- Easily convert videos for playback on iPod, iPhone&iPad
- Convert between a variety of popular video and audio formats
- Extract audios from music videos for use with MP3 players
- Customize videos with a list of useful editing options
Wondershare Video Converter for Mac provides an easy-and-quick way to convert a variety of Mac-incompatible video and audio formats on Mac for playback on iPod, iPhone (iPhone 4), iPad, Apple TV and other popular devices. It™s the easy way to make your Mac friendly with all audio and video formats.
- Convert between Standard Definition video formats, such as AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV, etc;
- Convert HD video formats to other HD video formats, such as HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV, etc, or to SD video formats;
- Convert and extract audio from videos in many formats including MP3, MKA, WAV, etc.
Before or after conversion, easily touch up, trim, or personalize your videos and photos.
- Trim videos and easily merge your favorite segments.
- Crop videos to suit your player screen resolution, including 16:9, 4:3, or full screen.
- Also capture screenshots (BMP or JPG formats) while previewing the movie.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and choose from an array of effects to apply to your video.
- Import subtitle in srt, ass, ssa into your videos or choose from the originals.
Output movies and other videos to tons of portable devices.
- Apple devices: iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone, iPod touch 4, iPod nano, Apple TV, etc;
- Window mobile devices: Pocket PC, Dell Axim X51, HP iPaq hw6500 series, etc;
- Android mobile devices & MP4 players: Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Walkman, etc;
- Game players & other mobile phones: Zune, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, PSP GO, PS3, BlackBerry, etc.
- Convert and play your favorite videos in popular applications and share on video sharing sites.
- Convert videos to be compatible with iDVD, iMovie, iTunes, QuickTime, Final Cut Pro, PPT, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc;
- Share converted videos on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more.
1G Hz CPU or above, 128 MB of RAM (256 MB Recommended), any VGA card