The WireFusion Professional edition is targeted towards professional users, needing advanced features and professional results.
Except for the possibility to create advanced logic using the visual programming technique, the Professional edition includes a Java object allowing Java programmers to write and compile their own Java source code directly in WireFusion, hence adding more advanced logic to their presentations. Non-programmers can also benefit from the Java object by simply downloading and importing ready-made Java objects (logics) to their presentations.
An ExternalLink object allows for external communications with e.g. Flash, HTML, databases etc.
Use the Professional edition to quickly create advanced configurators. Let site visitors configure textures and colors of your 3D models in real-time. Resources can be dynamically streamed from the web server or from databases.
In the Professional edition, 3D textures do not have to be static. A texture can be both animated (playing e.g. WireFusion presentations, Flash or MPEG movies) and interactive (clickable).
Custom Loading Graphics
All published presentations have a default WireFusion loading graphics. In the Professional edition you can replace the default loading graphics with your own background graphics and loading bar.
- No browser Plug-in needed to view presentations
- Comprehensive visual tools for logic creation
- Supports 3D Models Specified in VRML Format
- Supports Macromedia® Flash (SWF) Animations
- Supports MPEG Video and MP3 Audio
- Java language support for advanced scripting
- Robust 2D Authoring Capabilities
- Supports the VRML 97/2.0 and X3D file formats
- Shadings: Reflection, Phong, Gouraud, Wireframe, Contour, Constant, Flat
- Navigation: Examine mode and Walk mode with collision detection
- Bilinear filtering
- MIP mapping
- Real-time shadows
- 256 levels of transparency
- Overlapping transparent surfaces
- 32-bit color depth rendering
- True 32-bit z-buffer
- Backface culling
- 3D clipping
- UV texture mapping
- Texture opacity
- Alpha channel
Changelog for this release:
Bug fix: A new bug was introduced in the previous update, that sometimes cause incorrect display updates when WireFusion objects were activated.
256 MB RAM,1024x768 resolution