From zeta software GmbH
Zeta Resource Editor is a free application that enables you to edit standard Microsoft .NET string resources from multiple different resource files together inside one single data grid.
This simplifies the translation of strings to multiple different languages by providing you a compact and effective overview of all languages of each string resources inside a single data grid.
Built-in automatic checks for missing translations and different number of string format placeholders helps you in increasing the quality of your translations.
Zeta Resource Editor currently comes with the following main features.
Look and Feel
* Modern Windows ribbon style user interface (UI).
* Multi-lingual UI in both English and German, automatically switched depending on your OS language.
* Edit .NET string resources of multiple resource files inside a single grid control.
* Manage even large number of resource files within a Zeta Resource Editor project file.
* Arrange multiple resource files in a project tree control, grouping it the way you want to see them, independent on the actual location in the file system.
* Cumulated traffic light indicators in the tree (red, yellow, green)
.NET Framework 2.0 SP1 or newer