From Donald Lessau
XYplorer is a multi-tabbed file manager for Windows, featuring a very powerful file search, versatile preview facilities, a highly customizable interface, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks. It's extremely fast and light, it's innovative, and it's fun!
EASY User-friendly interface, intuitive working, flat learning curve.
EFFICIENT Well thought out features save time, energy, and money.
EXTENSIBLE Adapts to and grows with your personal needs and workflow.
ECONOMIC Lifetime License covers unlimited machines and all future upgrades.
XYplorer is a Portable File Manager. It doesn't require any installation, nor does it ever change your system or registry. Ideal for a USB drive.
Tabbed Browsing. Cutting-edge file management using a true multi-tabbed interface. If you like dual pane, you will love multi-tabs!
Powerful file search with amazing speed. It supports Boolean Logic, Regular Expressions, Boolean RegExp, Content Search
Folder View Settings. Save and auto-restore the view settings of any particular folder. Great feature, saves a lot of time.
Mini Tree, the author's personal killer feature.
Tabbed Browsing. Cutting-edge
- Thumbnails. Now you get thumbnails for non-picture files like PDF, HTML, MHT, EML, MSG, Office, and Video files.
- Thumbnails were slow in previous versions. Now they are extremely fast.
- The Full Screen Preview (F11) now works for HTML, MHT, URL, NWS, EML, and MSG files in perfect original size quality.
- Scripting command Report now supports meta properties like Title, Author, Comments etc.
- Jump To Item. An ingenious new feature that allows you to quickly jump to any item in a large list, just as you know it from your web browser's Find Bar.
- Improved support for Overlong Filenames.
- Dual Pane related bug fixes.
100 MHz Pentium, 32MB RAM