From X360 Software
X360 Multi-page Tiff Viewer ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with multi-page TIFF images viewing capabilities. Also, it helps you to get the embed TIFF tag from the images. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET and C#.
*Visualize TIFF images or multi-page TIFF images.
- Allow viewing TIFF images with different compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and Packbits Macintosh RLE.
- View specified page of multi-page TIFF images.
* Export specified pages from multi-page TIFF image, and save them as new images. (new 2.0)
- Allow saving images as Bmp, Gif, Jpg/Jpeg, Png, Tif/Tiff.
*Get all TIFF tags information from the image. (new 2.0)
- Allow getting artist, bits per sample, compression, copyright, creation date and time, description, document name, equipment make, equipment model, host computer, software used and title and mores.
* Provide tools to access the image within the preview
- Image alignment, flip, rotate, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.