From Pablo Software Solutions
Web Builder 6.x is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
* No HTML knowledge needed!
* Drag and drop of the HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees and Tables.
* Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
* Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
* Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
* Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
* Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
* Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
* ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media
This is a maintenance release. WYSIWYG Web Builder 7.0.3 fixes all known problems.