From Pablo Software Solutions
Web Builder 6.x is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
* No HTML knowledge needed!
* Drag and drop of the HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees and Tables.
* Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
* Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
* Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
* Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
* Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
* Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
* ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media
Style Manager, a central place to update the styles of multiple objects.
Captcha object for (PHP) forms. Helps to stop spammers from submitting form data automatically.
YouTube video support.
Built-in FTP Client to manage your online files.
Extension Manager! Download, install, update and uninstall extensions from within the software!
ClipArt, this object uses dingbat fonts and converts them to vector shapes.
TextArt object which can be used to create amazing logos, banners or headers.
SiteTree object, display an overview of your website (SiteMap).
Login Tools/Page Password Protection.