WordPipe is used by IT personnel to update hyperlinks when a server gets renamed, by SMEs and large organizations when they change their contact details, name or office bearers, by translators to apply massive search/replace lists - the list of uses is endless.
WordPipe applies one or more replacements to thousands of documents, to every part of your Microsoft Word documents.
To use WordPipe, you simply add a list of search/replace pairs, and for each one, specify where in the document it should be found. Then you tell it which files to process - that's it!
Use it for
* Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
* Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
* Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
* Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
* Standardize Policy Headers
* Technical editing - Marking words and phrases based on fixed specifications
* Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
* Removing digitized signatures from documents prior to converting them to PDF and placing them on the web
* Translating documents
* Correcting OCR (scanned)
* Fixed GUI issue with selecting a cell to edit.
Microsoft Word 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000 or higher
30 days trial