From Bitvise Limited
WinSSHD is SSH server for all Windows NT-series operating systems. Supported platforms include Windows NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and 2008.
WinSSHD supports the following SSH services:
* Secure remote access via console (vt100, xterm and bvterm supported)
* Secure remote access via GUI (Remote Desktop or WinVNC required)
* Secure file transfer using SFTP and SCP (compatible with all major clients)
* Secure TCP/IP connection tunneling (port forwarding)
You can try out WinSSHD risk-free. To begin, simply download the installation executable - you will find the download links on our download page. After installing, you are free to evaluate WinSSHD for up to 30 days. If you then decide to continue using it, purchase a license.
When the personal edition is chosen during installation, WinSSHD can be used free of charge by non-commercial personal users.
We continue to invest great amounts of effort to make sure we create the best SSH software we can. These are some of the important features that make WinSSHD special:
* Ease of use: WinSSHD was written specifically for the Windows platform so that it is easy to install and configure. In a regular Windows environment, it will work immediately upon
- Fixed an issue in the terminal subsystem which caused output from select command line programs to not be relayed to the client. Notably affected was msysgit.
- When downloading files from WinSSHD through SCP, the SCP subsystem now sends POSIX permissions as 0644 instead of 0755 (it no longer sets the execute bit).
It does not require any special requirements