From NTWind Software
Windows Snapshot Maker (shortly WinSnap) is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. It was originally designed to take simple snapshots of non-rectangular windows, such as windows with XP visual styles, skinned media players, etc. WinSnap v2.0 is now more advanced with professional smoothing shadows, coloring effects, canvas transformations, and automatic saving of images in various formats and more.
WinSnap can help you to easily make small thumbnail previews and full-sized screenshots for your weblog and homepage, visualize technical and educational materials, and send reduced-size images via e-mail.
WinSnap automates all manual work and handles technical issues that were previously only possible with Photoshop or other image editors. Using WinSnap you can perform professional screenshots immediately with just one click!
* Aero Glass capture with shadows and transparencies
* What is image transparency and alpha-channel
* How to capture multiple windows on the screen
* Work faster with configurable External Tools
- New major version of WinSnap with reworked UI
- Built-in image editor: arrows, rectangles, text annotations
- Capture native Aero shadows in Window and Application modes
- In-place color effects: grayscale, darken, lighten, sepia, invert
- Copy/paste images with transparency to Office 2010 and other apps
- Advanced file commands: open location, copy path, delete, rename
- Close to tray, minimize to tray, always on top commands
- Improved region selection: larger magnifier, crossing lines
- No support for Windows 2000, minimum - XP, recommended - Win7
- Tons of other improvements and fixes