From NTWind Software
Windows Snapshot Maker (shortly WinSnap) is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. It was originally designed to take simple snapshots of non-rectangular windows, such as windows with XP visual styles, skinned media players, etc. WinSnap v2.0 is now more advanced with professional smoothing shadows, coloring effects, canvas transformations, and automatic saving of images in various formats and more.
WinSnap can help you to easily make small thumbnail previews and full-sized screenshots for your weblog and homepage, visualize technical and educational materials, and send reduced-size images via e-mail.
WinSnap automates all manual work and handles technical issues that were previously only possible with Photoshop or other image editors. Using WinSnap you can perform professional screenshots immediately with just one click!
* Aero Glass capture with shadows and transparencies
* What is image transparency and alpha-channel
* How to capture multiple windows on the screen
* Work faster with configurable External Tools
- Updated languages: German, Slovenian
- Added test support of Windows 8 Developer Preview
- Fixed issue with clearing Tools menu preferences after restart
- Fixed issue with "dwmapi.dll not found" error on Windows 2000/XP