From Martin Prikryl
Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Explorer and Commander interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- Not poping up progress window when application is minimized. 943
- Ensuring uniqueness of the XML logging path in .NET assembly. 944
- Bug fix: Never create Quick Launch icon on Windows 7 and newer also from Preferences dialog.
- Bug fix: Failure when reconnecting main session while transferring files in the background. 939
- Bug fix: Hangs when stopping watching for changes in local folder. 915
- Bug fix: Failure when reporting usage statistics.
- Bug fix: Failure when closing application, while checking for application updates.
- Bug fix: Session settings TunnelHostKey was not working. 948
- Bug fix: Session and directory information was not shown on tray icon tooltip. 949
SSH server with SFTP/SCP support or FTP server