From Martin Prikryl
Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Explorer and Commander interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
New VeriSign publisher certificate used for signing binaries.
Including timezone information in a session log file.
Installer creates desktop icon for all users by default.
On Windows 8, installer creates only main icon on the Start screen.
Added commands to execute PuTTYgen and Pageant to Tools menu on Login dialog.
Allowing multiple fingerprints in SessionOptions.SshHostKeyFingerprint and SessionOptions.HostSslCertificateFingerprint. 932
Logging FTP raw directory listing on Normal logging level.
Raw session setting TunnelHostKey to verify tunnel session hostkey. 938
Bug fix: Failure when saving file opened from closed session. 918
Bug fix: Invalid executable signature. 924
Bug fix: Never create Quick Launch icon on Windows 7 and newer.
Bug fix: Notifications of completed operation (such as balloon notifications), when application is minimized, were not working.
Bug fix: Hangs when showing Log windows while logging in. 925
Bug fix: Retrieving file stats using non-absolute path may fail with FTP protocol. 930
Bug fix: Error retrieving file stats using full path with FTP protocol. 926
Bug fix: Treat timestamps in FTP MLSD/MLST results as UTC. 923
Bug fix: Failure when FTP server returns “parent” directory is MLSD directory listing. 922
Bug fix: Background transfer queues were not re-arranged with the sessions, when changing session tab order. 928
Bug fix: Incorrect file was renamed when changing remote directory using directory tree while renaming file. 933
Bug fix: Incorrect file list/directory tree splitter color (with themes turned off).
Bug fix: Command on Console windows is not saved to history, when executed using Enter key. 934
Bug fix: Could not use .NET assembly from path with special characters (like #). 935
Bug fix: On re-installation, drag&drop shell extension was sometime not activated.
Bug fix: Hangs when stopping watching for changes in local folder. 915
Bug fix: Failure when canceling password prompt with FTP protocol. 936
Bug fix: Empty directory listing was loaded twice with MLSD with FTP command. 937
SSH server with SFTP/SCP support or FTP server