From Martin Prikryl
Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Explorer and Commander interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0g.
- Bug fix: State of Synchronize on start of Keep remote directory up to date dialog was not preserved.
- Bug fix: Progress window was incorrectly placed when reloading remote file opened in an Internal editor.
- Bug fix: File was uploaded after closing an internal editor even when not changed, but reloaded.
- Bug fix: With FTP protocol touch element was not generated in XML log file.
- Bug fix: Could not handle less common formats of passive connection data response from FTP server.
- Bug fix: Failure exit code always reported when reading script from standard input.
- Bug fix: File list flickered on every focus move on Windows XP with Explorer-style selection disabled.
- Bug fix: Progress bar tooltip is not hidden once the progress window disappears.
SSH server with SFTP/SCP support or FTP server