From Martin Prikryl
Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Explorer and Commander interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.61. It brings following changes:
When WinSCP fails to get a response from Pageant, it logs the fact.
Bug fix: Workaround for some servers blithely responding to email@example.com with SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_SUCCESS despite probably having no idea what it means. winadj-success
Bug fix: Pageant authentication was not working. 703
The command list -a is stopped being used when returned listing is empty. 693
Using HTTP/1.1 when checking for application updates.
Bug fix: Unwanted auto-completion in comboboxes when resizing the window.
Bug fix: Arguments (passwords in particular) passed to PuTTY were not escaped correctly. 692
Bug fix: Special permissions were not preserved correctly in configuration. 695
Bug fix: Another invalid timezone shifting of file timestamps with FTP protocol. 696
Bug fix: Failure when connection closes with FTP protocol. 698
Bug fix: WinSCP was hanging when FTP directory listing connection was closed without response to LIST command. 699
Bug fix: Slow startup when there are disconnected network drives. 702
Bug fix: Notification balloon was displayed after finishing of every queue task. 705
Bug fix: No fallback to IPv4 with SSH. 707
SSH server with SFTP/SCP support or FTP server