From Martin Prikryl
Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Explorer and Commander interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
* SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0d.
* Enabled TLS extensions in OpenSSL, what resolves problems with some FTP servers. 658
* Change: Compare directories command uses Shift+F2 shortcut instead of Ctrl+C. 641
* Added support for dragging files from WinRAR. 399.
* Default ascii file mask extended with *.js. 642
* SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2011-02-21, revision 9101).
* Bug fix: Check for application updates was not working.
* Bug fix: Error response to SFTP initialization request was sometimes parsed incorrectly.
* Bug fix: It was not possible to skip errors during some operations. 654
* Bug fix: Home directory was incorrect after reconnect with FTP protocol. 659
* Bug fix: It was sometimes not possible to initiate file renaming. 657
SSH server with SFTP/SCP support or FTP server