From Martin Prikryl
Freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure SHell). Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Explorer and Commander interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
* File size masks are allowed in script commands. 555
* Change: Conversion of timestamps between local and remote systems with respect to DST follows changes introduced in Windows 7. 564 This breaks synchronization when you used previous WinSCP versions.
* Installation package includes development versions of PuTTYgen and Pageant applications. It brings following changes:
o PuTTYgen supports importing of new-style OpenSSH private keys (encrypted by AES rather than 3DES).
* SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2010-05-19, revision 8952). Improving GSSAPI support.
* Script commands and output are included into session log. 547
* Bug fix: IPv6 support was broken. 556
* Bug fix: Protocol ftps was ignored in session URL when port number was also specified. 558
* Bug fix: Suggested session path was duplicated when saving new session. 562
* Bug fix: SFTP packet counter overflow. 565
* Bug fix: Sorting by owner/group was broken. 571
* Bug fix: Failure when opening session protected with master password from command-line in console. 573
* Bug fix: Saving password in default session settings did not force prompt for master password, allowing the password being stored unencrypted.
* Bug fix: Missing OpenCandy DLL on Windows startup. 579
* Bug fix: Hangs when changing directory using directory tree after toggling showing of hidden files. 580
* Bug fix: !.! was suggested as name of executable when browsing for previously undefined executable.
* Bug fix: Failure when running multiple instances of console interface tool in parallel. 581
SSH server with SFTP/SCP support or FTP server