From Pitrinec Software
The WinScheduler allows user to create macros working in all Windows applications and schedule them to run (repetitively) at defined time or on a specific event:
File is created/changed/deleted, window is opened/activated, display pixel color changes, Idle time, Windows shutdown, and more...
- Easy to use three-pane user interface.
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger.
- Password protected macros.
- Share macros in corporate network.
The WinScheduler allows you to automate many repetitive tasks and do timeconsuming job even if you are out of office.
Pentium 90MHz, 64MB RAM, 15MB disk space, Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer