WinGDB is an extension for Visual Studio IDE allowing to debug processes with GDB debugger, using native Visual Studio debugging user interface. There are two editions:
* WinGDB for remote Linux debugging
Allows debugging on remote machines running Linux (or other Unix systems).
* WinGDB for MinGW
Allows debugging programs compiled by MinGW on Windows, or embedded system targets.
* An Add-In for the Visual Studio IDE providing integration with the VS debugger interface.
* Support for the GDB debugger as a backend (support for other debuggers is planned for the future).
* Remote Linux debugging through SSH connection.
* Indirect Linux debugging through SSH connection with gdbserver.
* MinGW and Cygwin local debugging.
* Embedded Linux systems and OpenOCD/JTAG debugging.
* Palm webOS debugging.
* Seamless integration with standard Visual Studio projects.
* Project configuration wizard.
* The "Launch process" command, allowing to start debugging remote or local processes with GDB. The program to debug can be selected using a remote file system browser. Configuration includes, among others: process arguments, environment, working directory, additional source directories, custom initialization
# New feature: Connections window, manual connection closing.
# New feature: font in the Process Console can be customized.
# New feature: generate core file.
# Fixed: process incorrectly terminated on detach in Indirect/Embedded modes.
# Fixed a number of other bugs.
30-day trial period