From Stardock Systems
WindowBlinds is a program that allows you to completely change the look and feel of Windows to however you want it to look like.
WindowBlinds allows you to completely customize your desktop look by changing the style of title buttons, bars and toolbars. You can change the look of buttons and check boxes by assigning them skins, or personalities, and you can assign buttons that will launch programs to toolbars.
You can create your own skins, choose from the four that are included in the program, or download additional ones. You can also choose to exclude certain programs from WindowBlinds if you don`t want to change their appearances.
WindowBlinds has been designed and tested to be as compatible with with thousands of applications and pieces of hardware available. Its memory load is quite low (unless you are using complex skins with lots of animation) and any oddities with specific apps can generally be worked around quickly (see the Troubleshooting section of the online help file for more information).
- Apply color to skins
- Skin Windows Start Bar and Explorer
- Add animations to your start panel
- Skin different programs with different skins
- Add more title bar buttons (roll-up, etc..)
- Change color/hue/brightness on the fly
- Change progress animations
- Skin scrollbars and toolbar icons
- Apply textures to Aero skins
Windows XP or Vista (32 bit or 64 bit)