Winamp Main Window
* Winamp 5.5 features our new Bento Skin that's easier to use and more powerful than ever.
* Easily access the Media Library, Playlist Editor, Video, Visualizations, Media Monitor Browser, EQ, Skin Options and Color Themes all from one single user interface.
* Includes over 20 color themes that suit nearly every mood or occasion!
* Winamp 5.5 carries forward the unobtrusive "Window Shade" mode.
Winamp Playlist Editor
* Drag and drop media directly into a Playlist from Windows Explorer or the Media Library
* Jump directly to an item within the list by double clicking it or selecting the item and pressing Enter
* Sort Playlists by title, file name, or path and file name
* Easily Open and Save Playlists from the Manage Playlist button
* Organize and find your favorite songs and videos in ONE place
* Rip your favorite music CDs into AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV or FLAC (Ripping limited to ~6x speeds for free users. MP3 encoding is only available in Winamp Pro)
* Burn your favorite music compilations to Audio CD (limited to 2x speed for free users)
* Media Library "Smart Views" allow you to easily create rule based lists of your media
* Easily modify your music collections
# Improved: [in_nsv] New API to allow video decoder to signal codec width & height
# Fixed: [enc_fhgaac] Default ADTS bitrate; Writing of gapless data
# Fixed: [enc_fhgaac] HE-AAC compatibility with iTunes
# Fixed: [in_midi] Various integer overflow issues
# Fixed: [libsndfile] PAF integer heap-overflow bug
# Fixed: [ml_local] Illegal instruction crash on non-SSE machines
# Fixed: [ml_rg] Some files incorrectly returning 0 gain values
# Fixed: [nsvdec_vp3, nsvdec_vp5, vp6] Rescaling buffer overflow vulnerabilities
# Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations