From Evgeny Lachinov
Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) - program, which provides media resources (photographs, audio and video files) on your computer to other UPnP (DLNA) devices in the home network, for example, Philips TVs, Sony TVs, Samsung TVs, Sony Playstation 3, XBOX 360, WD TV Live, mobile and PDA devices.
Software contains a transcoder (FFMPEG) audio and video files, allows you to convert media resources in a format that is supported by the playback device. You can also convert the aspect ratio of video files to a format screen playback device (color additions specified by the user) and to choose audio tracks, subtitles. You can to choose a transcoding from any time position.
Software contains a transcoding profiles for VLC Media Player, you can send streams of Internet radio, Internet TV on your media devices.
Software supports Digital Video Broadcasting (C, S, T), you can send DVB streams from your PC on your media devices.
# Software supports customizing structure of media resources for each device, dynamic folders (the items in the folder are created with a script).
# Software supports scripts to load the data from internet database of movies (IMDB, TheMovieDB, TheTVDB.com included).
# Software supports automatic translation system for interface of program, using Google Translate and Microsoft Translate.
UNIX-like systems by using Wine (http://www.winehq.org)
MAC OS X using WineBottler (http://winebottler.kronenberg.org)
1. Added device configuration:
* Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (DLNA, 14:9, 480x320, AirPlayer)
* Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (DLNA, 14:9, 480x320, PlugPlayer, 8Player, MLPlayer, LMPlayer, MediaBrowser)
* Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (Web, 14:9, 480x320, Safari)
2. The ability to use a script to create Web-navigation pages (Settings - Device - "Web-navigation" - Script) default script - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=742.
3. Added a Dutch translation files (thanks to the user aka Reneweesp).
4. The distribution includes a French translation file (thanks to the users aka Fred from lyon, Lecureuil).
5. Updated subtitle module (changes for PGS-subtitles).
6. Changes in support of the UDF disk images.
7. Added registration SSIF-files (3D), perhaps some devices support work with SSIF-files in DLNA-mode; FFMPEG, TsMuxer not support MVC (Multi View Coding).
8. Added events "After program start" , "Before program exit", "Before server start", "After server start", "Before server stop", "After server stop", "Server idle (30 minutes)" (Settings-Additional-Events).
9. Added settings for size and duration of transcoder probe when scanning files (Settings-Transcoder-Other), can be used, if not determined by scanning all tracks.
10. Updated module MediaInfo.
11. Added selection of video codec MPEG4, X264 for transcoding.
12. Updated transcoder FFMPEG (SVN-r25702) - added parameters vstreamid, astreamid - selection of video and audio tracks for transcoding (without map).
Minimum of 100MB free hard disk space; Minimum of 800x600 (small fonts)
15 days trial