From Nathan Moinvaziri
WebShot allows you to take screenshots of web pages and save them as full sized images or thumbnails. Screenshots images can be output in the JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP formats.
The freeware version comes with a demo of the command line interface, which can be purchased, and used to streamline the screenshot process on whole websites. The server edition of WebShot comes with a DLL that will allow you to embed WebShot technology in your own applications.
- Automatic determination of page width and height that captures the whole page accurately. Frame dimensions are determined and calculated on pages that have them.
- Browser size specification allows you to capture the whole page or part of it
- Image thumbnailing reduces the final capture image easily
- Timeouts allow you to wait for activex controls to load before capturing
- Image encoding to JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP with image quality control to save on disk space
- CSV output allows you to easily parse the results of a screenshot capture operation
- CSV output of page title, meta keywords, and description helps you parse the most important information from a page
- Use within your own applications using the dll and example source code